Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Revival

Come such times in thy life,
When you know not and care not,
What are you destined to do,
This particular hour you live.

I face the same dilemma,
Seated here in some damp dingy classroom,
With a lean prof-like structure,
Doing opera and doing summersaults.

I wonder which reactions went wrong and rose he.
I wonder which evil powers brought me here.
I wonder if the matrix would ever set me free.
I wonder what more to wonder about.

Thus this earth-shaking thought I get,
To permute and combine words,
In a way that I could revive,
My hoary dying beloved blog.

Long and hard had I searched,
For an inspiration to write.
The drive comes this day,
Thanks to this heartless* beast.

Winds blow, lightening strike,
Skies light up, fairies dance.
From the ashes rises a Veda,
People curse and the narcissist laughs!

* The beast gave me a B in BTP and a C in MTP.

6 comments:

Green Sapphires said...

:D I love the last phrase: "the narcissist laughs" :D

Pessimist said...

nice

Genie said...

if the beast reads this.... it will be a D or beyond ! :D

ronsin said...

haha... masto likhe ho... mazaa aa gaya...

PS: how did you know that i am a narcissist!!!??? :D

piyushpranay said...

nice one! u gave me an inspiration..

uday said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often


Travel and tourism